Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Composition Assignment 1

For this assignment I had to take a picture to represent eleven different categories of photography. I took a picture to represent rule of thirds, pattern, texture, depth of field, lines, symmetry, color, balance, framing, space, and perspective. I had most trouble with the balance shot, I couldn't quite get it right.

Rule of Thirds="Clock"
Pattern="Lockers"
Texture="Footprints in the Snow"
Depth of Field="Leaf"
Lines="Flag Poles"
Symmetry="Tree"
Color="Trash Bin"
Balance="Chair and Shadow"
Framing="Arrow Sign"
Space="Exit Sign"
Perspective="Shoes"




During this time I have learned many new ways to take pictures. I know a little bit more about how I can be able to take great looking pictures just by applying these techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment