Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo Assignment 1-Black and White

ISO: 400
Exsposure time: 1/15
Depth: 8

For this assignment I had to use all the compositions and settings I’ve learned to take great pictures. For this week my subject was focused on black and white. I took pictures of things around my house because I figured taking pictures in the snow might be to bright for black and white settings. I enjoyed taking these pictures.

"Phone"
"Iron"
"Lamp"
"Book"
"Dog"
"Toy"
"Candle"
"Chairs"
"Coke"
"Flowers.


I’ve learned that taking black and white pictures works well when you focus on a subject that has a wide variety of bright and dark colors. I’ve also improved my skills on adjusting the camera settings. Though my camera was not the best for taking these pictures I think they turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment